We support personal freedom so all Americans can live life the way they want as long as it does not harm others, or infringe on another’s rights.
We support economic freedom: a growing economy with reduced tax rates and reduced government spending so we all have a chance to earn more money and businesses can hire more people.
We support a debt-free future because it is only fair and right to pay the debt we have incurred so our children and grandchildren are not stuck with our bills.
Table of Contents
- Allen Tharp (11)
Allen is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the San Antonio-based Allen Tharp LLC and the Olde England’s Lion & Rose, as well as a minority partner in a chain of quick-service chicken restaurants called Golden Chick. It is noteworthy that Allen’s endeavors provide approximately 1,000 local jobs to San Antonians and pump almost $30 million into the local economy annually. Having worked for over 27 years with the restaurant industry, he has served as a liaison for government and legislative affairs, as a speaker at various restaurant industry conferences, and is an active member of the president’s forum within his industry’s professional association. Mr. Tharp holds a B.A. degree in political science.
- Donald Krebs (2)
Don Krebs says he was a Geek from early on, fixing TVs and radios, repairing lawnmowers and motorcycles for friends and family while in his teens. Assisting the Chief Engineer for a local radio station where he began his avocation as a radio broadcaster. As a young father and husband with a full-time job, he received an Associates Degree from Brazosport College and undergraduate studies at University of Houston in the field of Behavioral Management Science. A registered Medical Technologist, he managed hospital laboratories until entering his life-long career in medical laboratory sales and marketing. Sales Manager, Product Manager, Product Specialist, Corporate Trainer and Director of Sales and Marketing. Don also enjoyed his parallel part-time avocation of radio broadcaster with 12 years in Christian radio broadcasting in the San Antonio market. Sometimes GranPaSmurf, DocSavage, SATP or for about 6 weeks at the end of the year, KringleKrebs, Don is Webmaster for San Antonio Tea Party.
- George Rodriguez (1)
George Rodriguez is a syndicated writer, commentator, and webcaster. He is one of a handful of Hispanic conservatives who is regularly called on to comment in the state and national media. His opinion editorials reach thousands of readers in south and central Texas through several local newspapers. His webcast on Blog Talk Radio.com reaches as many as 20-30,000 listeners. He is also a regular contributor to Fox News. Mr. Rodriguez is a Contributor to SanAntonioTeaParty.us
- Kenric Ward (8)
Kenric Ward Kenric Ward is the San Antonio-based reporter for Watchdog.org. A California native and veteran journalist who has worked on three Pulitzer Prize-winning newspapers, he received a BA from UCLA (Political Science/Phi Beta Kappa) and holds an MBA. He reported and edited at the San Jose Mercury News and the Las Vegas Sun before joining Watchdog.org in 2012 and has won over 30 journalism awards throughout his career. His work has been published in the Houston Chronicle, San Antonio Express-News, Odessa American, The Monitor, Corsicana Daily Sun, Laredo Morning Times, Palestine Herald-Press, Waxahachie Daily Light, The Orange Leader, the Katy News, Fox News, Townhall, and others. Kenric is a member of Investigative Reporters and Editors.
- Kirchoff Don (2)
Don Kirchoff grew up on a farm in Wilson County and received a BS in mathematics from Texas Lutheran University and a MS in physics from University of North Texas. He worked in the oil & gas industry and founded a business brokering firm. He and his wife are politically active in The Heritage Foundation, Americans for Prosperity, Freedom Works, and various TEA parties.
- Stanley Mitchell (1)
Stanley Mitchell is the consummate “numbers guy.” With an earned MBA from Harvard Business School and 3 years in the U.S. Army Finance Corps Stan entered the corporate world with American Bank Stationery Company. He rose through ABS, later Clarke Checks (a San Antonio Corporation). His corporate financial career included VP of Planning, Senior VP, General Manager, and Senior VP facilitating ABS LBO by Clarke Checks and transition to Clarke American. Though retired Stan still does what he was always so good at. He earned the respect and admiration of every activist in the state when his forensic financial investigation spearheaded the successful campaign against VIA Modern Streetcar project. Stanley Mitchell is a Corporate Financial Consultant in San Antonio, Texas and we are honored to have his contribution to SATP and the Revere Report.
- “Choose Freedom Not Socialism” Yard Signs
- Application to San Antonio Tea Party Board of Directors
- Board of Directors
- City Hall Press Conference, 23Jun16 at 2:15 PM
- Contact Us
- Convention of States
- Core Principles
- Elected Officials Scorecards
- End-of-Year Giving: Matching Donations!
- George Rodriguez
- HB 1759: Public Education Finance System
- HB 2221/SB 1639: Anti-Annexation Bills in the Texas Lege
- HB 562 and SB 531: American Laws for American Courts
- HJR 77 and SJR 63: Texas Application for Convention of States
- Legislative ACTION ITEMS
- Let’s Have Some Fun!
- Neighborhood Groups
- Panel Discussion on Obamacare – June 21
- Ralph Gerhardt Scholarship
- San Antonio Tea Party Mission Statement
- Smart Meters
- STOP Executive Amnesty!
- Support SATP
- Tea Party Lion
- Tea Party Patriots Training
- Texas No-Cost Smart Meter Opt-Out Bills: HB 3421 and SB 1044
- TPP Training
- Vote No on Collins Gun Bill
- Voter Integrity Citizen Engagement in Bexar County
- June 2017 (17)
- May 2017 (21)
- April 2017 (18)
- March 2017 (15)
- February 2017 (18)
- January 2017 (17)
- December 2016 (16)
- November 2016 (21)
- October 2016 (19)
- September 2016 (19)
- August 2016 (22)
- July 2016 (18)
- June 2016 (17)
- May 2016 (23)
- April 2016 (18)
- March 2016 (20)
- February 2016 (16)
- January 2016 (16)
- December 2015 (23)
- November 2015 (16)
- October 2015 (21)
- September 2015 (21)
- August 2015 (18)
- July 2015 (18)
- June 2015 (24)
- May 2015 (19)
- April 2015 (17)
- March 2015 (20)
- February 2015 (18)
- January 2015 (18)
- July 4th Community Parade in Fredericksburg
- Neither Repealing Nor Replacing Obamacare
- CALL TO ACTION: Republicans Put a Wig and Lipstick on ObamaCare and Are Telling Us It’s Just What Our Country Needs
- Sketchy Firm Behind Trump Dossier is Stalling Investigators
- Guest Editorial: The War We Are In….
- Dealing with Congress and the Trump Administration Has Been a Roller Coaster Ride
- 5 Ways Obamacare Proves That Government-Run Health Care Is a Disaster
- Comey Has A Long History Of Questionable Obstruction Cases
- Holder Cut Left-Wing Groups In On $17 Bil BofA Deal
- All of This Liberal Claptrap is Provably False and Easy to Refute, So Where Are the Republicans and Why Aren’t They Refuting It?
- City Election Moves San Antonio Politics To The Left
- Smith Right About Harmful, Worthless Climate Accord
- Jeff Sessions Ends DOJ Handouts for Leftist Groups
- Tharp: SATP PAC! Working Together, the Sky is the Limit on What We Can Achieve
- Abbott Sets Stage for Taxpayer Victories in Special Session
- Judson: Let’s Hope You Don’t Get What You Deserve
- We’ll Never Have Paris
- Is Trump’s Proposed Budget a $3.6 Trillion Cut Over the Next Ten Years? Tharp: Nope
- Grover Norquist: CBO Is ‘Guessing’ on AHCA Analysis
- Texas ‘bathroom bill’ near collapse over GOP standoff
- 13 More Major Fake News Stories In Just Five Months Of Trump’s Presidency
- MEMORIAL DAY “Bivouac of the Dead”
- Tharp: Government Controlled Health Care? They are Colossal Failures Every Time They Try!
- Aetna exiting all ACA insurance marketplaces in 2018
- President Trump’s Speech on Arrival in Israel
- President Trump’s Saudi Speech Garners Twitter Praise as Historic, Iconic
- Tharp: Best and Worst of Last Week
- Convention of States: The Nation is Taking Notice
- Russian hacking is classic
- The San Antonio City Council is a disgrace to its citizens.
- Texas is now the 11th state to pass a Convention of States bill through both state houses
- Abbott signs ‘Sanctuary Cities’ Bill on Facebook live
Powered by SiteTree