We support personal freedom so all Americans can live life the way they want as long as it does not harm others, or infringe on another’s rights.
We support economic freedom: a growing economy with reduced tax rates and reduced government spending so we all have a chance to earn more money and businesses can hire more people.
We support a debt-free future because it is only fair and right to pay the debt we have incurred so our children and grandchildren are not stuck with our bills.
Table of Contents
- Allen Tharp (12)
Allen is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the San Antonio-based Allen Tharp LLC and the Olde England’s Lion & Rose, as well as a minority partner in a chain of quick-service chicken restaurants called Golden Chick. It is noteworthy that Allen’s endeavors provide approximately 1,000 local jobs to San Antonians and pump almost $30 million into the local economy annually. Having worked for over 27 years with the restaurant industry, he has served as a liaison for government and legislative affairs, as a speaker at various restaurant industry conferences, and is an active member of the president’s forum within his industry’s professional association. Mr. Tharp holds a B.A. degree in political science.
- Donald Krebs (2)
Don Krebs says he was a Geek from early on, fixing TVs and radios, repairing lawnmowers and motorcycles for friends and family while in his teens. Assisting the Chief Engineer for a local radio station where he began his avocation as a radio broadcaster. As a young father and husband with a full-time job, he received an Associates Degree from Brazosport College and undergraduate studies at the University of Houston in the field of Behavioral Management Science. A registered Medical Technologist, he managed hospital laboratories until entering his life-long career in medical laboratory sales and marketing. Sales Manager, Product Manager, Product Specialist, Corporate Trainer and Director of Sales and Marketing. Don also enjoyed his parallel part-time avocation of radio broadcaster with 12 years in Christian radio broadcasting in the San Antonio market. Sometimes GranPaSmurf, DocSavage, SATP or for about 6 weeks at the end of the year, KringleKrebs, Don is Webmaster for San Antonio Tea Party.
- George Rodriguez (1)
George Rodriguez is a syndicated writer, commentator, and webcaster. He is one of a handful of Hispanic conservatives who is regularly called on to comment in the state and national media. His opinion editorials reach thousands of readers in south and central Texas through several local newspapers. His webcast on Blog Talk Radio.com reaches as many as 20-30,000 listeners. He is also a regular contributor to Fox News. Mr. Rodriguez is a Contributor to SanAntonioTeaParty.us
- Kenric Ward (15)
Kenric Ward Kenric Ward is a veteran journalist whose work has appeared at Fox News, Houston Chronicle, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, TownHall, Roll Call, and Human Events. An editor and reporter at three Pulitzer Prize-winning newspapers, Ward was Virginia bureau chief for Watchdog.org before relocating to Texas. He earned a bachelor's degree (Phi Beta Kappa) in political science from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Kirchoff Don (2)
Don Kirchoff grew up on a farm in Wilson County and received a BS in mathematics from Texas Lutheran University and a MS in physics from University of North Texas. He worked in the oil & gas industry and founded a business brokering firm. He and his wife are politically active in The Heritage Foundation, Americans for Prosperity, Freedom Works, and various TEA parties.
- Patty Gibbons (1)
Patty Gibbons Began her political career in1988 and was part of the beginning of what would become the Christian Coalition movement in 1992. She and her husband were precinct chair and trainers for this conservative Christian movement into the Bexar county Republican Party. In 2012 She was voted by her peers to serve on the Management Committee for the Republican Party of Bexar County and as Chairwoman for the Precinct Organization Committee. Patty ran for interim Bexar County Chairwoman and recently was Candidate for City Council District 9 she has served on 2 city boards. Patty and her husband are the owners of Gibbons Surveying & Mapping since 1991 and together have 6 children and 7 grandchildren.
- Philip Sevilla (4)
SATP Contributor Philip SevillaPhil Sevilla is the Editor of the Alamo Torch, president of the Texas Leadership Institute for Public Advocacy, precinct chairman of the Republican Party of Bexar County and a member of the Bexar County Ad Hoc Committee to Censure Joe Straus.
- Stanley Mitchell (1)
Stanley Mitchell is the consummate “numbers guy.” With an earned MBA from Harvard Business School and 3 years in the U.S. Army Finance Corps Stan entered the corporate world with American Bank Stationery Company. He rose through ABS, later Clarke Checks (a San Antonio Corporation). His corporate financial career included VP of Planning, Senior VP, General Manager, and Senior VP facilitating ABS LBO by Clarke Checks and transition to Clarke American. Though retired Stan still does what he was always so good at. He earned the respect and admiration of every activist in the state when his forensic financial investigation spearheaded the successful campaign against VIA Modern Streetcar project. Stanley Mitchell is a Corporate Financial Consultant in San Antonio, Texas and we are honored to have his contribution to SATP and the Revere Report.
- “Choose Freedom Not Socialism” Yard Signs
- Application to San Antonio Tea Party Board of Directors
- Board of Directors
- City Hall Press Conference, 23Jun16 at 2:15 PM
- Contact Us
- Convention of States
- Core Principles
- Elected Officials Scorecards
- End-of-Year Giving: Matching Donations!
- George Rodriguez
- HB 1759: Public Education Finance System
- HB 2221/SB 1639: Anti-Annexation Bills in the Texas Lege
- HB 562 and SB 531: American Laws for American Courts
- HJR 77 and SJR 63: Texas Application for Convention of States
- Legislative ACTION ITEMS
- Let’s Have Some Fun!
- Neighborhood Groups
- Panel Discussion on Obamacare – June 21
- Ralph Gerhardt Scholarship
- San Antonio Tea Party Mission Statement
- SATP General Meeting – Sat, July 22, 2017
- Smart Meters
- STOP Executive Amnesty!
- Support SATP
- Tea Party Lion
- Tea Party Patriots Training
- Texas No-Cost Smart Meter Opt-Out Bills: HB 3421 and SB 1044
- The Allen Tharp Show
- TPP Training
- Vote No on Collins Gun Bill
- Voter Integrity Citizen Engagement in Bexar County
- Your Revere Report looks different today
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (18)
- October 2017 (25)
- September 2017 (20)
- August 2017 (25)
- July 2017 (19)
- June 2017 (17)
- May 2017 (21)
- April 2017 (18)
- March 2017 (15)
- February 2017 (18)
- January 2017 (17)
- December 2016 (16)
- November 2016 (21)
- October 2016 (19)
- September 2016 (19)
- August 2016 (22)
- July 2016 (18)
- June 2016 (17)
- May 2016 (23)
- April 2016 (18)
- March 2016 (20)
- February 2016 (16)
- January 2016 (16)
- December 2015 (23)
- November 2015 (16)
- October 2015 (21)
- September 2015 (21)
- August 2015 (18)
- July 2015 (18)
- June 2015 (24)
- May 2015 (19)
- April 2015 (17)
- March 2015 (20)
- February 2015 (18)
- January 2015 (18)
- Secrecy, Transparency Problems Beset Bush, Alamo ‘Partners’
- Embezzlement Probe Rocks Centro San Antonio
- Texas House GOP Caucus Fails to Adopt Majority-Vote Policy
- House Conservatives Advocate Breaking Caps on Defense Spending
- Don’t Fall for Nancy Pelosi’s Virtue Signaling. Here Are the Sleazy Democrats She Has Enabled
- Amid Shortfalls, Most USMC Requests for Ship Training Denied Last Year
- Viviano Rodriguez
- Conservative Coalition Blasts Texas House ‘Obstructionists’
- How Tax Reform Became a Fast Track to Drain the Swamp
- Democrats Deserve ‘Pinocchios’ for ‘Bullcrap’ Claims About the Tax Bill
- Congress pays off sex victims to protect lawmakers
- This is What Net Neutrality Means for the Average Consumer
- 100 Years. 100 Million Lives. Think Twice
- How the Ratchet Effect Has Moved America Far Left
- Are Red States Tax Takers And Blue States Tax Makers?
- Bush: Restoring, Reinforcing and Remembering the Alamo Is My Mission
- Stovall – With a Little Help From His Friends?
- GOP Chairman Calls on House Candidates to Honor the Caucus
- Why the Republicans’ Tax Reform Plan Will Lead to Economic Boom
- Hero Who Shot and Stopped Texas Mass Shooter Was an NRA Instructor — And That’s Not All He Did
Powered by SiteTree