We support personal freedom so all Americans can live life the way they want as long as it does not harm others, or infringe on another’s rights.
We support economic freedom: a growing economy with reduced tax rates and reduced government spending so we all have a chance to earn more money and businesses can hire more people.
We support a debt-free future because it is only fair and right to pay the debt we have incurred so our children and grandchildren are not stuck with our bills.
Table of Contents
- Allen Tharp (5)
Allen is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the San Antonio-based Allen Tharp LLC and the Olde England’s Lion & Rose, as well as a minority partner in a chain of quick-service chicken restaurants called Golden Chick. It is noteworthy that Allen’s endeavors provide approximately 1,000 local jobs to San Antonians and pump almost $30 million into the local economy annually. Having worked for over 27 years with the restaurant industry, he has served as a liaison for government and legislative affairs, as a speaker at various restaurant industry conferences, and is an active member of the president’s forum within his industry’s professional association. Mr. Tharp holds a B.A. degree in political science.
- Donald Krebs (2)
Don Krebs says he was a Geek from early on, fixing TVs and radios, repairing lawnmowers and motorcycles for friends and family while in his teens. Assisting the Chief Engineer for a local radio station where he began his avocation as a radio broadcaster. As a young father and husband with a full-time job, he received an Associates Degree from Brazosport College and undergraduate studies at University of Houston in the field of Behavioral Management Science. A registered Medical Technologist, he managed hospital laboratories until entering his life-long career in medical laboratory sales and marketing. Sales Manager, Product Manager, Product Specialist, Corporate Trainer and Director of Sales and Marketing. Don also enjoyed his parallel part-time avocation of radio broadcaster with 12 years in Christian radio broadcasting in the San Antonio market. Sometimes GranPaSmurf, DocSavage, SATP or for about 6 weeks at the end of the year, KringleKrebs, Don is Webmaster for San Antonio Tea Party.
- George Rodriguez (1)
George Rodriguez is a syndicated writer, commentator, and webcaster. He is one of a handful of Hispanic conservatives who is regularly called on to comment in the state and national media. His opinion editorials reach thousands of readers in south and central Texas through several local newspapers. His webcast on Blog Talk Radio.com reaches as many as 20-30,000 listeners. He is also a regular contributor to Fox News. Mr. Rodriguez is a Contributor to SanAntonioTeaParty.us
- Kenric Ward (8)
Kenric Ward Kenric Ward is the San Antonio-based reporter for Watchdog.org. A California native and veteran journalist who has worked on three Pulitzer Prize-winning newspapers, he received a BA from UCLA (Political Science/Phi Beta Kappa) and holds an MBA. He reported and edited at the San Jose Mercury News and the Las Vegas Sun before joining Watchdog.org in 2012 and has won over 30 journalism awards throughout his career. His work has been published in the Houston Chronicle, San Antonio Express-News, Odessa American, The Monitor, Corsicana Daily Sun, Laredo Morning Times, Palestine Herald-Press, Waxahachie Daily Light, The Orange Leader, the Katy News, Fox News, Townhall, and others. Kenric is a member of Investigative Reporters and Editors.
- Kirchoff Don (2)
Don Kirchoff grew up on a farm in Wilson County and received a BS in mathematics from Texas Lutheran University and a MS in physics from University of North Texas. He worked in the oil & gas industry and founded a business brokering firm. He and his wife are politically active in The Heritage Foundation, Americans for Prosperity, Freedom Works, and various TEA parties.
- Stanley Mitchell (1)
Stanley Mitchell is the consummate “numbers guy.” With an earned MBA from Harvard Business School and 3 years in the U.S. Army Finance Corps Stan entered the corporate world with American Bank Stationery Company. He rose through ABS, later Clarke Checks (a San Antonio Corporation). His corporate financial career included VP of Planning, Senior VP, General Manager, and Senior VP facilitating ABS LBO by Clarke Checks and transition to Clarke American. Though retired Stan still does what he was always so good at. He earned the respect and admiration of every activist in the state when his forensic financial investigation spearheaded the successful campaign against VIA Modern Streetcar project. Stanley Mitchell is a Corporate Financial Consultant in San Antonio, Texas and we are honored to have his contribution to SATP and the Revere Report.
- “Choose Freedom Not Socialism” Yard Signs
- Application to San Antonio Tea Party Board of Directors
- Board of Directors
- City Hall Press Conference, 23Jun16 at 2:15 PM
- Contact Us
- Convention of States
- Core Principles
- Elected Officials Scorecards
- End-of-Year Giving: Matching Donations!
- George Rodriguez
- HB 1759: Public Education Finance System
- HB 2221/SB 1639: Anti-Annexation Bills in the Texas Lege
- HB 562 and SB 531: American Laws for American Courts
- HJR 77 and SJR 63: Texas Application for Convention of States
- Legislative ACTION ITEMS
- Let’s Have Some Fun!
- Neighborhood Groups
- Panel Discussion on Obamacare – June 21
- Ralph Gerhardt Scholarship
- San Antonio Tea Party Mission Statement
- Smart Meters
- STOP Executive Amnesty!
- Support SATP
- Tea Party Lion
- Tea Party Patriots Training
- Texas No-Cost Smart Meter Opt-Out Bills: HB 3421 and SB 1044
- TPP Training
- Vote No on Collins Gun Bill
- Voter Integrity Citizen Engagement in Bexar County
- April 2017 (18)
- March 2017 (15)
- February 2017 (18)
- January 2017 (17)
- December 2016 (16)
- November 2016 (21)
- October 2016 (19)
- September 2016 (19)
- August 2016 (22)
- July 2016 (18)
- June 2016 (17)
- May 2016 (23)
- April 2016 (18)
- March 2016 (20)
- February 2016 (16)
- January 2016 (16)
- December 2015 (23)
- November 2015 (16)
- October 2015 (21)
- September 2015 (21)
- August 2015 (18)
- July 2015 (18)
- June 2015 (25)
- May 2015 (20)
- April 2015 (17)
- March 2015 (21)
- February 2015 (18)
- January 2015 (18)
- Vote in the May 6 Election!
- “We gave you the power to stop federal tyranny. Why haven’t you used it?”
- Gorsuch-Backed Supreme Court Stands With Trump, Denying Newly Submitted Asylum Request
- Trump’s Disappointing Flip-Flop on the Export-Import Bank
- 96 percent of Trump voters say supporting Trump was the right thing to do
- Ultraliberal Republicans like Cornyn & McConnell continue to be obstacles to true Obamacare repeal.
- SOLUTION: Full Repeal of Obamacare’s Title 1 regulations, mandates, and taxes
- Jeff Sessions Delivers Sweeping Reforms to Protect the Border and US Citizens
- Lois Lerner says she faced death threats over IRS tea party targeting
- Is San Antonio’s $850 Million City Bond Proposal a Fraud by Omission?
- Islam’s DAWA: More Dangerous to US than Islam’s Jihad?
- Dr. Ben Carson Just Uncovered Half-Trillion Dollar HUD Fraud!
- Sergeant Faces Discharge Over bin Laden Raid Intelligence That Obama Made Public in 2011
- GOP offers America a new $35 billion per year welfare program
- Texas Tea Party groups send a clear message to President Trump: ‘the Freedom Caucus is not the problem’
- A Plan to Repeal and Replace Obamacare
- Dear Mr. President: For seven long years, we have been suffering from the rising costs of Obamacare. …
- Dear Mr. President Grassroots letter
- The Illogic of Russian Hacking
- School choice proponents hope for a ‘grand bargain’
- Why Study Chemistry or Calculus When You Can Study Lady Gaga or the Unbearable Whiteness of Barbie?
- 19 ‘Money Pit’ Agencies on Trump’s Chopping Block
- Despite outrage over cuts, federal funds are fraction of Meals on Wheels budget
- COVERING THEIR ASSETS: Local Officials Bash Property Tax Relief
- VIDEO: Salazar, McManus, LaHood – Sanctuary Cities
- The Way to Lower Costs is Through Deregulation and Increased Competition
- Afghan Ambassador: The Foreign Policy Differences Between Trump, Obama are Stunning
- Obama, Organizing for Action, and the Death Throes of the Democratic Party
- Woman’s “Top 10 Reasons I Am No Longer A Leftist” Goes Viral
- Congress still has not found the guts to repeal the law they all promised to rip out root and branch…
- House Republicans Release Long-Awaited Plan to Replace Obamacare
- CIA, DOJ sued over leaks of classified info about former NSA Flynn
- Community College Administrators Fatten Up While Seeking $450 Million More From Voters
- Council candidate Patty Gibbons: Don’t ‘bond out bureaucrats’
Powered by SiteTree