Activists may want to consider sending their Senators and Representative a message such as this.
We Say: The US Congress began a lame-duck session on Monday, November 14. Unaccountable lame-duck sessions are notorious for producing liberal policy outcomes and trillion-dollar omnibus spending packages. Activists may want to consider sending their Senators and Representative a message such as this. Feel free to cut-and-paste and/or personalize as you wish.
Dear Senator __________:
Last week’s election outcome is a mandate from Texas voters and the nation that we are fed up with the big government tax, spend, and regulate liberal policies of the Obama Administration and establishment politicians.
Please OPPOSE liberal policy issues that could come up in a lame-duck session, including:
· A Bad Budget Deal: Reign in out-of-control spending and stick to lower spending levels established under the Budget Control Act of 2011
· Obamacare Insurance Bailouts: Oppose Obama’s risk corridor, reinsurance, and cost-sharing subsidy bailouts of insurance companies
· Internet Sales Tax: Oppose the Online Sales Tax Simplification Act of 2016, which would empower states to tax online sales of retailers
· Draft Our Daughters: Do not allow a “draft our daughter’s” provision to the National Defense Authorization Act
· Supreme Court Nomination: Oppose ALL Obama court nominees (SCOTUS and other federal court vacancies). Nine of 13 Federal Appeals Courts are now controlled by liberals, and SCOTUS is only one bad judge from allowing executive amnesty, transgender school bathrooms, unfettered abortion, restriction of free speech, and gun control.
This content is published under the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. Please honor attribution.