You’re Cordially Invited to Join Us!
6:30 PM: Arrive/order dinner
7:00 PM: Meeting begins
1.Guest Speaker: Michael Berlanga – 35 minute presentation & 10 minutes for Q&A.
Michael is a Candidate for Bexar County Tax Assessor-Collector. He has done this presentation for the San Antonio Tea Party & agreed to do it for the WCP.
He represents Taxpayer/Citizen/Property Owners as an ADVOCATE.
His subject this evening is: REFORMING and REDUCING PROPERTY TAXES ( giving you the tools to be successful in reducing increased property taxes)
2. Venice & Armon: Summary of a luncheon they attended MOAA (Military Officers Assn. of America. Guest speaker Major General Juan Ayala USMC (Ret.). He is now working for the City of SA.
3. Venice & Armon: Summary of SATP General Meeting with Sheriff Susan Pamerleau.
4. JoAnn: Summary of County Commissioner Court meeting – specific to elections and County budget
5. JoAnn, Pete, & anyone else who has attended: Summary of Floresville City Council – with specific emphasis on upcoming election
6. All: Discuss details on Oct 22nd Big General Meeting at John Morkovsky’s home. Determine time and how to handle food. Fred Ohnesorge from ACME GUN & GOLD generously offered to donate all the Targets. Thank you Fred.
7. Donations: Thank you to Steve and Candy Duffy for donating those informative pamphlets about Jihad and Islam. A majority of them were taken & SATP received a $25.00 donation. Thank you to everyone who attended and donated.
This content is published under the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. Please honor attribution.