Whatever you feel about the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, it is over and we will finally get a respite from the barrage of political campaign emails. Now we move forward into uncharted waters with record debt and an uncertain future where America will face both unforeseen, new dangers, along with all the old, familiar challenges that have been visited on this nation by irresponsible politicians, who have no regard for Constitutional limitations or laws of economics.
- The national debt is exploding,
- Government pension plans are headed for disaster,
- Obamacare premiums are skyrocketing and Obamacare is killing jobs,
- The Federal Reserve devalues the dollar,
- New DOL overtime rules hurt employees and employers,
- The Bill of Rights is under attack,
- The Feds plan to choose our neighbors and interfere in local zoning matters,
- The Feds have opened our borders to terrorists and a flood of illegal indigents,
- Our right to privacy in restrooms and dressing rooms is being threatened,
- The IRS gets away with targeting conservatives,
- The Federal Government has turned our education system in to their propaganda arm,
- ETC… ETC… ETC…
It seems that the Tea Party has become the lone voice in the wilderness warning America that actions have consequences and that all bills eventually come due and the fiddler must be paid. We must continue to work in unison to rein in Washington D.C. and restore states’ rights and adherence to the Constitutional principles that made this nation great.
It is just as important the day after the election to stay involved as a Tea Party activist as it was the day before the election. We have a lot of work to do, so let’s not give up the fight. America’s future and security depends on it.
The next step we need to take is to meet with likeminded conservatives and plan for the future. Be sure to register for the Heritage Sentinel Summit 2016, which will be held November 17-19, 2016, at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country.
For the agenda go to: www.sentinelsummit2016.com.
For questions, please contact the Heritage Special Events team at 202-608-1539 or email@example.com.
This content is published under the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. Please honor attribution.