We Say: This leading expert on national security and foreign policy points out that Russian hacking is classic and:
- Comes from the old Soviet Tool Kit of disinformation
- Was occurring before the American election and will continue
- Is an attempt to undermine legitimacy and create chaos
- Is not aimed at a specific election outcome.
The Russians may be having some success in the US, because:
- Long after the election folks have remained distracted
- Some folks are encouraged to delegitimize the President
- It keeps focus away from what can make America a stronger opponent.
Republished from MyHeritage.org – Image credit: screengrab – image not covered by license – Contributor Don Kirchoff
Published on May 8, 2017
Dr. Jim Carafano joined Leland Vittert on Fox News’ “America’s News Headquarters” Saturday, May 6, to talk about Russia’s involvement in the French elections and their continued misbehavior on the international stage
Heritage expert James Carafano went on Fox News this week to explain the latest on Russia’s hacking and the French Presidential election.
Republished from MyHeritage.org – CLICK HERE to Read the Original
This content is published under the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. Please honor attribution.